Feb 27, 2021  
2014-2015 Undergraduate Catalog 
2014-2015 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Grade Appeal

See Appendix I  

Grade Changes and Corrections

Permanent grades can be changed in cases of mistakes in calculating or recording the original grade. To change a permanent grade, the professor must submit the grade change request to the Vice President for Academic Affairs through the Department Chair and Dean. Change requests must be accompanied by record book evidence of the mistakes in calculation and/or recording of the original and incorrect grade. Whether or not the request is approved is the responsibility of the Vice President. Grade changes must be completed within four weeks of having the grade assigned. The Vice President for Academic Affairs is responsible for submitting the grade change to the Registrar’s Office.